Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday's Vegan Suit: T Tahari Suit

Yet another suit via Nordstrom. I just noticed this suit on the website, though in browsing through a couple Nordstrom stores last week, I noted that Elie Tahari now is designing a line exclusively for Nordstrom (as I gather). This T Tahari suit is comprised of a jacket and matching pants, both in the pictured black. The jacket has three buttons, my favorite number of buttons for a jacket, and the pants have a slight wide leg to add to the classic look of the suit.

The suit is made from polyester, viscose, rayon, and elastane. The jacket is a reasonable $98; find it here. The pants are an also reasonable $78; find them here.

To complement the suit, T Tahari is offering a classic white blouse accented with flattering front seams to add definition. The blouse is made from cotton and nylon; $58; find it here.

3 comments:

Rhonz Sarte said...

Step into fashion with discount Tahari women's shoes in a choice of designs; find distinctive Tahari pumps, flats and boots.

Vegan Marketing

Unknown said...

I can't believe I found this site!! I've totally been worrying about this.... Became a vegan recently and I honestly hadn't even thought about clothing, but the past week it's been stressing me out because all my professional pants and suits, sweaters, and even a couple of my sweaters, involve wool.
Can I ask, this suit, did you see it in person? I'm worried some of the fabric will look "cheap" up close.
Thanks for the site!

Anonymous said...

pink suit also god for women not because of the color its because of the style.