Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday's Work-Appropriate Clothing Item: David Meister Dress

This David Meister sheath dress has large flowers and bright colors, which I really love. Though I admit that the large floral pattern and bright colors might make it not work-appropriate for every office situation, I still like the dress -- and I think if it is paired with a neutral color cardigan or perhaps a black blazer or cardigan and nice black or neutral pumps, the dress is work-appropriate for a business-casual day. It also might be great for those summer work parties, whether in the evening or on the weekend.

Made from cotton and spandex. Originally $372, Bluefly has it on sale for $223 (40% off). Because I found it via Bluefly, it is only available in "lucky sizes," although Bluefly has quite a few. Find it here.

No comments: