Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday's Work-Appropriate Clothing Item: Shirred Jewel-Neck Sweater

Via Talbots. Every so often I find something I really like at stores geared more towards older women (Ann Taylor is the recognized young version of Talbots, at least to my knowledge). This time Talbots has done good with its shirred jewel-neck sweater. It comes in the pictured "basil green" and five other colors, all great to wear under and spruce up suits. I especially like the shirring at the neckline and the elbow length sleeves with ribbing at the ends (which matches the ribbing at the bottom of the sweater). I imagine the sweater would work well as an accompaniment to a nice pair of trousers or a skirt on more casual days.

The sweater is $49; find it in misses sizes here and petite sizes here (I always end up in petites at Talbots).

No comments: