Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday's Vegan Suit: Semantiks Suit

The Professional Vegan is back from vacation! And I'm jumping right in with Monday's vegan suit. This suit is made by Semantiks and available via Nordstrom. I love the three-quarter length sleeves on the jacket -- perfect for summer -- and tie belt at the waist of the jacket. The jacket also boasts largish front pockets, which I always find useful during hectic days. The jacket can be paired with the matching pictured skirt or pants; and the suit is available in regular or petite sizes. It is made from polyester, rayon, and spandex.

The jacket is $138; available here. The matching skirt is $68; available here. And the matching pants are $88; available here. I noticed that Nordstrom has "lucky" sizes available online, especially in the jacket. However, I was in a Nordstrom this weekend and the physical store had more than just a few sizes.

No comments: