Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday's Vegan Accessory: Summery Plates

Via Bailey Doesn't Bark, a purveyor of amusing homewares like these hand-painted plates, bowls, cups and saucers, and salt and pepper shakers featuring flamingos and trees of gold and burnt sienna. The collection is dishwasher safe, but, unfortunately not microwave safe, which, for me, likely means I would never purchase it. The prices are also a bit steep. A 5-piece place setting is $165. A dinner plate is $41, a cereal bowl is $39, and a cup set (2) is $57, for example. Regardless of the price, you can look at the collection here.

I really wanted to post the plates because I am going to Ft. Myers, Florida this weekend for a mini-break! Sun! Flamingos! Accordingly, I will not be blogging this weekend . . . but I will return in time for Monday's vegan suit.

No comments: