Thursday, March 5, 2009

Vegan Purchase: Black Trench

To continue with the trench theme-of-the-day, I purchased this Style&co "Polished Double-Breasted" trench coat from Macy's a couple week ago. I especially liked the length and the belt that can be worn tied or buckled. It also has cute detailing at the cuffs. I wore it a couple times before the winter weather returned; it's perfect for milder spring-like days and looks great with jeans or a full-suit. My only qualm with it is that it thinks I have more of a chest than I really do, though that's not surprising -- at least there is enough room to fit a suit jacket underneath.

The trench is made from cotton, polyester, and spandex. It is originally $99.00; I got it for 40% off ($59.40); it is now on sale for $49.50 (50% off). Find it here.

No comments: