Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday's Work Appropriate Clothing Item: White House Black Market Plaid Pants

On super sale! These black/cream plaid pants come in every size, but only in a 29.5" inseam, which, I know, is too short for some people, possibly including me, but the sale price is too good not to post: $29.99 (originally $108)! Made from polyester, viscose, and spandex. They are on sale via White House Black Market's website here.

Also, one of my friends mentioned that she wants a handbag with chain handles. I'm not sure her specifications, but thought I would note White House Black Market's "Status Regency Print Satchel," which is made from polyester and pvc (faux patent leather) and features a convertible single or double chain drop. Originally $68, on sale for $29.99. Find it here.

In addition to the handbag, my friend also is looking for sandals with a heel, but not too high a heel. As to this request, as it seems I am on a roll, I thought I would mention White House Black Market's "Triple Ring Sandal," which is available in select sizes -- most importantly, including hers. Made from synthetic upper and sole (same faux patent leather), they feature a 2.25" heel. I've never owned shoes from White House Black Market, so cannot speak to their comfort, but these definitely look cute! Originally $58, they are on sale for $29.99. Find them here.

No comments: