Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday's Vegan Accessory: Designer Thank You Notes

At some point in your career, you will need to write a thank you note. And, yes, that means hand-written. If I'm going through the trouble of writing a thank you note, I want the note card itself to be something that the recipient might enjoy looking at. I used to go to Kate's Paperie rather regularly, but now the physical store is a bit out of my way and for some reason, I haven't warmed up to ordering off their website. Instead, I have been getting my thank you cards and other similar items from Smock, a line of letterpress wedding invitations, announcements, and greeting cards printed on bamboo paper in upstate New York. The cards come individually or in packs of 6 -- and are mini-works of art. My favorites are the pagoda (pictured) and poppy thank you notes. Find thank you note cards here.

No comments: