Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday's Accessory: BUILT Lunch Tote

As a vegan, I bring lunch and snacks to work with me almost every day. And in this economy, it's just too expensive to purchase breakfast and/or lunch every (or most) days. I carry my lunch and snacks in BUILT's Fugu Lunch Tote. Like other BUILT products, the lunch tote is made from neoprene ("the wetsuit material"). I like the separate compartment for my drink (which always is a diet coke); the other compartment is big enough to hold a little chocolate soy milk, a sandwich, a yogurt, an apple, and a packet of vegan cookies -- it is very roomy (and, yes, I snack a lot during the day)! The lunch tote is around $20 and is available online (here), at some Targets, and specialty kitchen stores.

3 comments:

jm818588 said...

Cute tote! I want one! I hope I can find it at Target!

Anonymous said...

I have a BuiltNY tote, too!!!!! Wow, I can't believe the Professional Vegan and I use the same bran lunch bag ;-). I feel so elite.
P.S. I'm going to bag-tag you today.

The Vegan Snorkeler said...

Cute, I need a lunch tote. I'll have to try to find this one at Target. Thanks!