Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday's Work Appropriate Shoes: "Carnaby Shoes"

These men's pointy-toed oxford black shoes are new via Vegetarian Shoes (pictured right). I have a feeling that they will be despised by many, though men's pointy shoes have been appearing in fashion magazines of late (from which I have learned that they are appearing on runways of late also), so, perhaps, they will be praised by some. The shoes are made from animal-friendly "vegetan." They come in the pictured black and white (with contrasting black laces). The shoes are 60 British pounds -- which translates to about $88.

The black are available here; the white here.

2 comments:

Janice Lois said...

Awesome design.!! I love animals and always prefer to wear vegetarian shoes. These are my all time favorite.

Anonymous said...

If you are planning to buy shoes just look for article that give you tips in buying shoes,I have some article that give few tips about in 5 kinds of Shoes.