Saturday, January 24, 2009

Vegan During The Weekend: The Traveling Vegan

Stella McCartney's Le Sportsac "check in case" is great for weekend excursions and, with a full-size garment sleeve included, even better for business traveling -- not having to check baggage is key because chances are the partner or executive you are traveling with isn't checking baggage. At its original $395, it was way too expensive in my opinion, but Kitson has it on sale for $197.50, which is slightly more reasonable -- mainly because I am willing to spend more for carry-on luggage that has wheels that look sturdy and I really like the separate shoe compartment at the bottom. Kitson has it on sale in the navy (pictured) and the bark. I would choose the navy because I think it's a more professional color and, more importantly, less likely to get dirty. Available here.

No comments: