Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cute Skirt -- Vegan and On Sale

Mod Cloth, one of my favorite online shopping websites, is holding its "post holiday circus sale" (ends Sunday). I really like this "sociable chevron skirt" (pictured right), both because it's longish (probably falls just below the knees) and because the name reminds me of the famous Chevron case from admin law (I know, that's a bit dorky). Depending on your office environment, I think the skirt is appropriate any day of the week if paired with a blazer, cardigan, or fancy blouse, or perhaps only on "casual Friday." The skirt is 92% polyester and 8% spandex. As of posting, it is available in small and medium. Originally $39.99, it's now $20.

I also like this "ski club" jacket (pictured left), although it definitely is a weekend wardrobe piece. The website says it's appropriate for autumn and chillier fall weather. It's made from 100% polyester. As of posting, it is available in small, medium, and large. Originally $64.99, it's now $32.50.

1 comment:

Masood said...

A debt of gratitude is in order for this extraordinary post, i discover it exceptionally fascinating and extremely well thoroughly considered and set up together. I anticipate perusing your work later on. Family Law