Monday, January 12, 2009

Coffee Cup Holders - Part 3

My friends recently visited the San Francisco MOMA and noticed this reusable coffee cup holder (pictured left); they took a picture and forwarded it to me because I'm so into reusable coffee cup holders lately (see here and here). This one is made from silicone and is dishwasher safe, which makes it my favorite of the three reusable coffee cup holder options. It also is appropriate for use with glasses and cold beverages, which makes it even better. I searched the SF MOMA store website, but can't find it. Apparently it's also available at The Container Store, although I searched their website and can't find it online there either.

My searching did reveal that it comes in a variety of colors, such as light blue, pink (fuschetta), and brown -- and that the pink can be found here for $5; the green here for $5.50; and the brown here for $4.95. The green and brown are on sale for $2.69 here via Sur La Table, although I think quantities are very limited.

While searching the SF MOMA website, I stumbled across this rubber vase (pictured left in the red), which I think would make an interesting home or office accessory. The website notes that the edges can be folded down to create a holder for pencils, kitchen utensils, bread sticks. The vase comes in red and black and is $32. Available here.

No comments: