Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Nordstrom's "December Accessories 2008"

Last night I received Nordstrom's "December Accessories 2008" catalog. As expected, it is filled with items made from leather and the occasional diamonds (I don't do diamonds). I did notice a couple interesting vegan items though:

Maxx New York "Monte Carlo shopper" (pictured right in all available colors). I love this medium-sized "shopper" handbag, especially its zebra-print lining and interior pockets for iPhone, etc. It's made of PVC and comes in saffron, pink, electric blue, and teal. It's $145.

Lois Hill "Skyscraper" tiered necklace and matching "Skyscraper" cutout fishhook earrings (pictured together left). Love, love, love the combo. The necklace is 16" long with a 1" extension and drops about 3". The earrings are drop about 1 4/5". Both are made from sterling silver. The necklace is $398 and the earrings are $174.

Michael Kors "Rectangle" bracelet watch (pictured right in the silver). I usually like my watches to have at least 4 numbers on them, but I really like the placements of the three-eye chronograph and date window on this one that I am willing to get past the fact that it only has 1 number (12) on it. It is made from stainless steel and is $225. It also comes in gold-plated stainless steel; that version is $250 and is available here.

On the subject of watches, I also like this Marc by Marc Jacobs bauble ring watch pendant necklace (pictured left in the black). Amazingly, the ring watch pendant has 4 numbers! It also comes in a white version, available here. Both are made from stainless steel and crystal, and are $200.

2 comments:

Dre said...

oh that's a great watch

Unknown said...

Yay Lois Hill! I need to email her...

Also, I saw those Maxx bags in person a couple days ago - they're nice! I absolutely LOVE mine... I would get another if I had a need.